The Deluxe Pulley Clothesline Elevator is made with 52" galvanized steel tubing complete with one 6" ball bearing clothesline pulley permanently attached to the clothesline elevator.
- Allows you to lower your clothesline, load it, then raise it vertically over 4 feet
- locks in any position
- Great for long garments and bed sheets
- A wonderful way to raise your laundry to higher winds
- Equipped with ball bearings for increased ease of turning
- This creates more space in people's back yards as you can raise and lower your line to keep it out of the way of other obstacles as your clothes are drying, then lower the line when the clothes are dry.
- You can use any size pulley at the opposite end, but you'll want to choose one that meets your drying space needs. For longer lines, it's best to use the larger pulley.
- The clothesline elevator is mounted on a wall or post with the bottom of it at a height around face level of the person who will be hanging out the clothes while the other end is mounted two feet higher than the top of the elevator.
- Clothesline wire, additional clothesline pulley, and mounting hardware are not included. Please see instructions tab.
- The clothesline elevator is made with a 6" ball bearing clothesline pulley which provides the recommended 50 ft. of drying space. Please note that if you would like a longer drying space with the clothesline elevator, the longer the line, the less the clothesline elevator will raise your clothesline. The 6" pulleys will provide up to 75 ft. of drying space.
If your looking for an all-in-one solution, we offer the clothesline elevator in our complete clothesline elevator kit found here: Pulley Clothesline Kits
Size: 52 in.
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
For more info, please visit the Warranty page
Be sure to check out the Laundry FAQ's learn where we recommend not to install clotheslines.
To secure to a brick or concrete wall will require 4 lag bolts – 2 for the Top Bracket and 2 for the Wall Bracket. It will also require 4 lead shields which include instructions as to what size of carbide drill bit that is necessary. Please contact us if you need lead shields.
To secure to a wooden wall will require 4 lag bolts which should measure a minimum of 2” in length and a ¼” diameter.
To secure to a post will require 4 lag bolts which should measure a minimum of 2” in length and a ¼” diameter. Some people have used u-bolts to a steel post, but the steel post needs to be the same diameter as the distance between the holes of the top and bottom brackets which are both the same. The distance between both the top and bottom brackets is 2-1/2" from center to center to the holes on the opposite end so the maximum pole diameter must be 2".