The Centering Clothesline Ground Socket makes it easier to install your rotary umbrella clothesline. This plastic ground socket screws into the ground, guiding so that the dryer installs upright and vertical the first time. It helps anchor the dryer without destroying your lawn. No need for concrete or a deep hole. Simply screw in the ground socket with the convenient lightweight screwing bar that attaches to the socket for easier rotation. The Centering Clothesline Ground Socket keeps your rotary clothesline in its proper, most efficient position. And it has a convenient lawn mowing edge, to protect your lawn mower and the ground socket.
- Anchoring ground socket with lawn mowing edge for installing rotary clothes dryers without pouring concrete
- Mower's edge protects the socket and your mower from unwanted damage
- Has metal core and metal handle for enhanced stability
- Comes with a metal bar that literally screws the peg into the ground
- Quick installation and easy removal allows you to change your dryer's location
- Fits rotary clotheslines with 1.96 inch diameter post
- Closing safe guard cap keeps water and debris out
- German designed and engineered for superior quality
Material: High impact plastic with metal core
Width: 19.5 in.
Diameter: 4.125 in.
Origin: Czech Republic
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty