The Heavy Duty Clothesline Pulleys are available in three sizes to meet your drying space needs. The Small 8-inch clothesline pulleys work well on shorter lengths of line from 25-75 feet of drying space. The Medium 12-inch clothesline pulleys work well on lengths of line from 75-125 feet of drying space. The Large 16-inch clothesline pulleys are the most secure for longer clotheslines spanning well over 100 feet.
The spring lock is a simple line locking mechanism. Spring locks are available on our 8-inch and 12-inch pulleys, the 16-inch pulleys are only available with cable guides so they are best used with a 12-inch pulley with a spring lock. The pulley that features the spring lock should be mounted on the laundry loading side so you can lock and unlock it as needed and the pulley with only cable guides is the opposing pulley so it's best to use both types of pulleys together.
- Durable powder coated steel cage is torsion ridged for extra strength.
- Completely weatherproof, will not rust.
- Convenient anchoring eyelet keeps line from twisting.
- Non-pinch finger guard.
- Equipped with silent action ball bearings that are permanently lubricated.
- Very strong and durable! Keeps on pulling!
If your looking for an all-in-one solution, our Pulley Clothesline Kits include these clothesline pulleys.
~~~ AMERICAN MADE ~~~