Width: 1.5 in.
Height: 11 in.
Brand: Household Essentials
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Dig a hole 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
- Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
- Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
- Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
- Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
- Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.