The Clothesline Joiner Tighteners are one of the most handy clothesline parts to use as it works as both a clothesline rope or wire tensioner/tightener as well as a joiner that can easily join a clothesline to an eye hook. The simplicity in design and ease of use in having one tool that accomplishes 2 jobs has made this a very popular option for all your clothesline tightening and joining needs.
Check out the picture above that shows the Joiner Tightener in use!
The 2-Pack covers each end of the rope or wire, but be sure to order more for additional lines. UV protected to withstand all types of weather. Each one holds up to 1000 lbs. which makes it the perfect companion to our top of the line Clothesline Wire. This setup works so well, in fact, we include these with our Heavy Duty T-Post Clothesline Poles.
Material: High impact plastic
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Open the screw as far as possible without letting the nut come off.
- Slide the wire gripper up tight against the nut.
- Take one end of the wire and push it through the opening.
- Take the end of the wire and push it back through the tightener forming a loop.
- Twist and tighten the nut down until the wire is held firmly.
- Do the same thing with the other end of the wire but this time put the end of the wire through the loop you have made with the first tightener.
- After you have put it through the loop, put it back through the second tightener.
- Before screwing down the nut, pull the wire through as tight as you can (taking up the slack).
- Hold with vice grips (or a second pair of hands) and screw tightly.