Grandma's Recycled Plastic Clothespins feature:
- 36 recycled plastic clothespins made from 100% agricultural plastic bale wrap from local farmers which is used to protect large hay bales from the elements so it is weatherproof and highly resistant to rust, mold, and mildew
- Gentle on your laundry with no springs that rust, snag, or stain
- Solid one piece construction offers the highest quality, strength, and durability, unlike any other, they will not break, stain, or splinter
- Save 10% Off Quantities of 3 or More @ Checkout
- These clothespins work amazingly well for both light and heavyweight fabrics keeping all of your laundry secure with a unique notch
- Invented and designed to work where most other clothespins fail
- UV stabilized for sun protection
~~~ MADE IN CANADA ~~~
Material: 100% Recycled agricultural polyethylene plastic bale wrap
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty
To use: Push downward on the clothesline until the indentation in the peg slips onto the line.
To remove: Move the peg sideways and lift straight up.