The Amish Laundry Washing Tubs have the following features:
- Single or double wash tubs each provide 21-gallons of wash space
- Wide-stance legs provide great stability making it much less likely to tip over
- Our Hand-Crank Clothes Wringer Washer clamps directly to the thick solid side walls, however, we recommend using a block of wood to add stability.
- The wash tubs are easy to empty with each having flexible drains
- Expertly designed by the Amish to be an improvement on traditional galvanized tubs
- Some assembly required for the frame, takes about 10 minutes with an adjustable wrench
~~~ AMERICAN MADE ~~~
Material: Poly tubs | Aluminum Frame | Rubber caster wheels
Drain: 1-1/2 in. threaded male (see instructions tab for plumbing)
Capacity: 21 gallons each
Length: 24 in.
Width: 22 in.
Height: 21 in.
Floor Stand with Double Wash Tubs
Length: 45.5 in.
Width: 25 in.
Height: 33 in.
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
The drain pipe of the washing tubs is a 1-1/2 in. threaded male so you will need to connect it with a 1-1/2 in. threaded female for plumbing it to new or existing drain piping.