The Wall-Mounted Indoor/Outdoor Retractable Clothesline is perfect for 'invisible' extra drying space with its sleek, retractable design, this mounted clothes dryer offers an abundance of space for energy-saving air drying. The unique, compact unit requires minimal wall space, yet offers multiple lines that extend 15 feet for a total of 69 feet of clothes-drying space when fully extended.
Simply mount the unit to a laundry or utility room wall--or even outside on a deck railing--and pull its retractable wires away from the wall to obtain the amount of space needed, collapsing it flush with the wall when finished. Even more, the unit features easy-to-control line tension with the simple twist of an external thumb screw. A smart and earth-conscious way to dry clothing and linens.
Ease of use
- Compact retractable clothesline - space saving
- Smooth action - easy to use due to the automatic pull-out system
- Wall anchors secure the pull-out bar to the opposite end
- Great for mudrooms, laundry rooms, and even suitable for the bathroom
- Easy to fix between two walls (max. 15 feet)
- Locks at any length to fit your drying space needs
- Includes hardware and clear instructions
- Lines can be re-tensioned so they are always at the right level
- German designed and engineered for superior quality
Material: Plastic | Nylon lines
Capacity: 68.9 ft. of drying space
Weight: 2 lbs.
Height: 2.875 in.
Width: 18.6 in.
Depth: 3 in.
Weight Capacity: 36 lbs.
Origin: Czech Republic
- Wall-Mounted Indoor/Outdoor Retractable Clothesline
- All hardware fixings
- Full instructions
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty
Fixing the housing
- The distance between the wall mounted screws is 15.6 in.
- Use a short screw and a rawlplug to fix the metal wall bracket at the left side and put a rawlplug in the other drill hole.
- Unlock the lines by pulling out the dial and turn it towards you. Pull out the lines a few inches and lock the lines again by pressing the dial back into the housing.
- Hook the 'housing' over the metal bracket.
- Fix the clotheslines firmly onto the wall with the long screw.
Attaching the wall hooks
- Use a 6 mm drill bit and 2 rawlplugs to attach the hooks.
- Allow a minimum of 0.6 in. of space left between the hooks and the wall.
- Fix the plastic wall bracket by sliding it over the two hooks.
- You can tighten the lines by pulling out the dial and turning it upwards.
- If the lines have the proper tension, push the dial again to lock the lines.
- To avoid damage to the tiles, it may be better to drill holes into the joints.
- The maximum distance between the two walls cannot exceed 173 in.
- Allow sufficient room on the left side of the clothesline to operate the locking/unlocking dial.