The Victorian Ceiling Clothes Airer will help you beat the rising cost of your energy bills. Hoisted up to the ceiling it dries up to 68 pounds of laundry by using the naturally warm rising air - you could save more then the cost of an airer in a year.
Eco-Friendly & Affordable
Not only can you save money, but you can also help the environment by reducing your carbon footprint. This 4-Lath clothes airer is unique to Cast in Style as the bracket ends are based on the Victorian style of a cast iron ends and not the flatter Traditional style. This style spaces the wooden slats further apart allowing you to load thicker items such as towels. You can also opt for 50% more space by upgrading to the 6-slat design.
The components of these clothes airers are top-notch. The brackets are hand-cast and then powder-coated, which is as tough as enamel. So not only does your dryer look fantastic, it is also guaranteed not to rust. The pulleys are solid cast-iron (or brass/chrome) and are specifically designed for strength & durability. (Lower quality imitations often snap during installation). Our pulleys also have longer screw rods to clear ceiling insulation and have "detachable” screw threads that will NOT break.
Trusted & Proven
Cast In Style is the only company that supplies pulleys with detachable screw threads, therefore making it easy to relocate your dryer into a new position. The rope is quality, organic cotton-lined, lifelong nylon rope. It is so strong that it is used for boating. The carefully finished, white oak slats are harvested, from renewable forests, in the Eastern USA.
Material: Cast Iron OR Chromed Brass ends | Eastern USA White Oak Wooden Laths
Width: 14.96 in. (of the ends)
Height: 7.5 in. (of the ends)
Ceiling Clearance: 9.4 in. (when fully hoisted from the ceiling to the bottom of the airer)
Brand: Cast in Style
Origin: United Kingdom
- (1) 32.8 ft. or 49.2 ft. quality natural organic cotton lined nylon rope
- (4) sustainable wooden slats in required length
- Full installation instructions
CAST IRON COLORS
- (2) Victorian cast iron airer ends in chosen color
- (1) solid cast iron pulley with deluxe cast iron wheels all in your chosen color
- (1) solid cast iron double pulley with deluxe cast iron wheels all in your chosen color
- (1) cleat hook in your chosen color
- (2) Solid Brass Chrome Plated Victorian shaped airer ends
- (1) solid brass chrome plated single pulley with a solid brass chrome plated wheel
- (1) solid brass chrome plated double pulley with solid brass chrome plated wheels
- (1) solid brass chrome plated cleat hook with chrome screws
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 5-Year Replacement Guarantee