The Classic Ceiling Clothes Airers were discovered in a remote Scottish foundry and have been beautifully re-created by hand using the highest standards. The Classic features the most curved design of clothes airer end. This means it spaces the wooden laths further apart allowing you to load thicker items such as towels onto the laths more easily. The Chrome airer is made from Solid Brass and Chrome Plated to give a superior, gorgeous, highly polished finish. The Brass airer is made from Solid Brass. They can be installed in almost any ceiling space including sloping ceilings and staircases. The Pulley clothes airers are really easy to fit, each clothes airer comes with easy to follow installation instructions.
SAVE on Spiraling fuel costs and HELP the Environment...
Our Chrome Classic Pulley clothes airer can help you negate the rising cost of your energy bills. Hoisted up to the ceiling it dries up to 66 pounds of laundry by using the naturally warm rising air in the ceiling space of your home. By using a Pulley clothes airer instead of a tumble dryer you could save yourself more then the cost of a clothes airer in a year. Not only can you save yourself a considerable amount of money you can also help the environment by reducing your carbon footprint. Your tumble dryer contributes to 0.15 Tons of carbon emissions a year!
We CARE for our environment…
Cast in Style is the only manufacturer of clothes airers with an FSC certification. This means you can buy a clothes airer with complete confidence that all our specially prepared kiln dried redwood lathes come from renewable, sustainable sources.
Professionally HAND CRAFTED...
The high quality components of the clothes airers are hand-cast and powder-coated which makes it tough as enamel. The coating not only looks great, but is guaranteed not to rust. The unique pulleys are specifically designed for strength and durability. Lower quality imitations often snap during installation. These pulleys conform to NICEIC building regulation guidelines and have longer screw rods to clear ceiling insulation commonly found in new homes. Plus they have detachable screw threads so your airer can be easily relocated into a new position. Handcrafted laths are professionally finished and come with a 5 year quality guarantee assuring you they will not have any rough edges that can lead to snagging of clothes or splintering.
Strong Organic ROPE...
High quality organic cotton lined, lifelong nylon rope which is much more durable than traditional jute rope. In fact it is so strong that it is used on boats and yachts. This means that even if you load your clothes airer up to the maximum weight you can have complete confidence that the rope will not break. We also give you the option of a 49 ft. rope if you have a high or sloping ceiling and need extra length.
~~~ MADE IN UK ~~~
Material: Cast Iron OR Solid Brass OR Chromed Brass ends | Eastern USA White Oak Wooden Laths
Width: 15.7 in. (of the ends)
Height: 7.5 in. (of the ends)
Ceiling Clearance: 13 in. (when fully hoisted from the ceiling to the bottom of the airer)
Brand: Cast in Style
Origin: United Kingdom
- (1) 32.8 ft. or 49.2 ft. quality natural organic cotton lined nylon rope
- (4) sustainable wooden slats in required length
- Full installation instructions
CAST IRON COLORS
- (2) Classic cast iron airer ends in chosen color
- (1) solid cast iron single pulley with deluxe cast iron wheels all in your chosen color
- (1) solid cast iron double pulley with deluxe cast iron wheels all in in you chosen color
- (1) cleat hook in your chosen color
- (2) Solid Brass Chrome Plated Classic shaped airer ends
- (1) solid brass chrome plated single pulley with a solid brass chrome plated wheel
- (1) solid brass chrome plated double pulley with solid brass chrome plated wheels
- (1) solid brass chrome plated cleat hook with chrome screws
- (2) solid brass Classic shaped clothes airer ends
- (1) solid brass single pulley a with solid brass wheel
- (1) solid brass double pulley with solid brass wheels
- (1) solid brass cleat hook with brass screws
This product is fully guaranteed and covered by a 5-Year Replacement Guarantee